Comitology Newsletter #66, September-October 2020
The Comitology Newsletter is a 4-page summary of the month’s most important developments in EU secondary legislation.
Main news this month:
- Taxonomy: the Commission refuses to provide its draft delegated act to Member States
- Parliament and Council set for collision on Covid recovery fund?
- Controversial food additive opposed by MEPs
- Green Deal, ENVI Committee adopts amendments to draft Climate Law
- Comitology procedures, Veto on maximum residue limits: a creative use of procedures
Download the full document here - English version
You want to receive the Comitology Newsletter every month? Click HERE to subscribe to our mailing list!!