Comitology Newsletter January 2020
The Comitology Newsletter is a 4-page summary of the month’s most important developments in EU secondary legislation.
Main news this month:
- The Green Deal and the "Delors Experience"
- New Commission prepares to withdraw comitology reform
- What do the new working methods mean for secondary legislation?
- Delegated act on titanium dioxide looks set to avoid veto
- MDR database postponed by two years
- Time presses for type approval reform
Download the full document here