Comitology Newsletter #70, November 2021
The Comitology Newsletter is a 4-page summary of the most important developments in EU secondary legislation.
- Lobbying and public affairs: an evolving profession. New procedures and new actors require new skills
- CLIMATE CHANGE: First delegated act on taxonomy approaches finishing line
- Staying in the loop: delegated acts and Perm Reps
- COMITOLOGY PROCEDURES: Electronic voting more than doubles since start of pandemic
- When Sherlock Holmes tracks comitology votes…
Share this new