Comitology Newsletter #66, September-October 2020
The Comitology Newsletter is a 4-page summary of the most important developments in EU secondary legislation.
- Taxonomy: the Commission refuses to provide its draft delegated act to Member States.
- Parliament and Council set for collision on Covid recovery fund?
- Controversial food additive opposed by MEPs.
- Green Deal, ENVI Committee adopts amendments to draft Climate Law.
- Comitology procedures, Veto on maximum residue limits: a creative use of procedures.
Share this new